WELCOME TO THE OHIO HARNESS HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
P.A.C.E.R. Stallion Service Auction
Bit of A Legend N
Bidding Rules For Stallions
• Horsemen may bid on an unlimited number of stallions, with a $100 minimum raise.
• All bids are confidential, and bidders are responsible to raise their bids either online or via phone.
• The winning bidder must make a deposit for 10% of the bid, with $100 minimum. Make all checks payable to P.A.C.E.R. If deposit is not received at the O.H.H.A. office by 9:00 a.m. Monday, January 27, 2021 the credit card that you have on file will be charged the 10% deposit.
• The balance (90%) is due upon the birth of a live foal.
• All contracts are subject to P.A.C.E.R. and farm approval and are not transferable to another mare or individual.
• Failure to present your mare to the stallion without justifiable cause will result in forfeit of entire deposit. • If there is no live foal, the deposit, less $25, will be refunded upon receipt of a veterinarian certificate, or the deposit may be donated to P.A.C.E.R.
• There is no return privilege.
• No ownership change on a mare is permitted until service is paid unless a statement from a licensed veterinarian declaring the mare not in foal is provided to P.A.C.E.R.
Anyone can participate in the auction? That’s one of the benefits of online bidding, anyone can bid once it opens online!
*Note: The auction is for the stallion service only, any and all other costs and expenses associated with the stallion service are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Fear The Dragon