WELCOME TO THE OHIO HARNESS HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
OHHA Annual Meeting, USTA District One Meeting, and Awards Banquet
Nominate by November 1, 2021 for an Annual Meeting Award, forms are linked below:
2022 O.H.H.A. and U.S.T.A. District One Annual Meeting and Banquet
2022 O.H.H.A. 1st Quarter Board Meeting, Annual Member Meeting, and U.S.T.A. District One Annual Meeting
January 14-15, 2022
Date: January 14, 2022
• OHHA Board Commitee Meetings start at 9:00 a.m. (Personnel, Fairs, Elections-Nomination, Industry Enhancement)
• 1st Quarter Board of Directors' Meeting, General Session 1:00 p.m.
• OHHA Director's Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
January 15, 2022
• Harness Horsemen's Health and Retirement Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
• First Lady's Luncheon at 11:30 a.m.
• U.S.T.A. District One Annual Meeting 1:00 p.m.
• OHHA Annual Meeting 2:45 p.m.
• Pre-Banquet Cocktail Hour 4:30 p.m.
• 2021 Ohio Honorees Annual Awards and U.S.T.A. District #1 Annual Banquet, 6:00 p.m.
PACER Stallion Breeding Auction LIVE January 3, 2022 to January 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m., with online timed auction bidding. Online bidding will remain open in one minute increments with live bidding until no activity for one full minute.
2020 Award Winners
2020 Individual Awards
Ohio's Outstanding Groom- Tessa Koran
Terry Holton Youth Award- Noah Newman
Maynard & Stella Hagemeyer Significant Contribution Award- Steve McCoy
Special Service to Harness Racing Award- Dayle Roof
Jerry Kaltenback Memorial Awards
Trainer- Ron Burke
Driver- Chris Page
The Peter Haughton Memorial- Chris Presley
Winners Circle- Louise and Jay Weller
Rambling Willie- Kurt Sugg
Immortal of Ohio Harness Racing Hall of Fame- James "Bill" Dailey
Ohio Harness Racing Hall of Fame- Virgil Morgan Jr.
Standardbred Hall Of Fame- Dancin Yankee
2020 DIvisional Horse Awards
2CP- Charlie May
2FP- Summer Touch
2CT- Street Gossip
2FT- Merry Ann
3CP- Ocean Rock
3CT- Lane of Stone
3FT- Guinivere Hall
Aged Pacer- Sectionline Bigry
Aged Trotter- Pass the Vape
2020 Ohio Horse of the Year